Anyone wishing to attend or participate in the 9th European Music Analysis Conference (EuroMAC 9) must first register and pay the registration fee.
In addition to giving access to all the lectures, paper sessions and poster presentations that are part of the Conference programme, the registration fee also includes the following:
- lunches and coffee breaks for the whole duration of the conference,
- end-of-day workshops and meetings (Young Researchers’ Meeting, Careers Forum, Meeting of the European Music Analysis Societies),
- opening concert and reception on Wednesday, 28 June 2017,
- concert of the ‘Percussions de Strasbourg’ ensemble on Thursday, 29 June 2017,
- closing recital on Saturday, 1 July 2017.